Badenoch & Clark have been commissioned to partner with a large local housing association to assist them in recruiting an experienced Electrical Contracts Manager an interim basis for up to 6 months to work in West Yorkshire.
The roles will form part of the future permanent structure in the team and candidates will be given the opportunity to apply for the permanent roles at the end of the contract period.
* Programme management of cyclical electrical programmes or similar
* Understanding of regulatory requirements of testing BS7671/ BS5839
* Understanding electrical compliance and regimes around compliance: testing in domestic properties and associated electrical such as lifts; emergency lighting; fire alarms
* Previous experience within a similar role with social housing or a contractor working within social housing is essential
* Proven team management experience
* Experience of managing in house or external contractors, Compliance activities, Electrical testing and contract management
* Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and other statutory requirements as applicable to management of domestic dwellings and their associated parts.
* Excellent communicator written and verbal
* Able to work under own initiative
Salary & Benefits
* £25-30ph (depending on payment method and experience)
* Perm equivalent salary is circa £45,000
These roles are an urgent requirement and we are looking to do interviews late in the week commencing the 15th March.
Due to the quick turnaround it is advised to show you're interested early so please don't hesitate to reply to this advert or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy