Job Title - Lead Installations Engineer - Automotive Garage Equipment
Location - Outskirts of Hull / Travel Around the UK Monday - Friday
Excellent salary and benefits (£27,000 upwards depending on experience)
Please note this role is working away 3- 4 nights per week across the UK
You will be working for a well established company who are a premium garage equipment design and installation company based in Yorkshire.
Our client's culture is warm, friendly and family driven with over 40 years experience in their industry.
- Fit and install a range of high quality garage equipment including vehicle lifts, MOT lanes and cabinets.
- Completing paperwork accordingly.
- Ensure you are following Health and safety regulations, particularly LOLER AND PUWER
- The successful candidate will follow CAD drawings, work instructions and procedures
- This role varies - involves being away from home 3-4 nights per week and every week
- 40 Hours per week plus uncapped over time
- Family Leave of up to 10 days depending on lenght of service
- Work across sites in the UK
- Provided with a Mercedes Sprinter or VW Crafter (full UK driving licence will be required) mobile/tablet with job booking technology, accommodation paid for in full, stopping out allowance, 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
You will need;
- Full UK Driving Licence
- IT Literate
- Experience working with mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic OR electrical equipment, preferably garage equipment.
- Able to understand and follow CAD Drawings
- We are looking for a candidate who is enthusiastic, motivated and determined. Flexible with good time keeping skills and a great worth ethic.
If you fit the above description and are ready to begin an exciting new career, please apply now to avoid disappointment.
Posted 1 week ago
Brough, East Riding Of Yorkshire
Up to £27000 per annum + upwards dependent on experience