We are looking for a Junior Project Manager to help manage several small projects and provide Project Management Office support. This is an exciting time to join our client with many transformation projects in the pipeline.
In the role you will be working to ensure end-to-end delivery of Projects across the business through working with project teams and key stakeholders.
Training will be provided to ensure you develop in all aspects of Project Management.
The Junior Project Manager role will include, but not be limited to, the following duties and responsibilities:
- Managing several projects simultaneously.
- Working closely with the Project Manager, Development Manager and the Product Owner.
- Managing the Project SharePoint site.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget and scope.
- Ensuring good governance by identifying and mitigating project risks and issues and ensuring good communication.
- Coordinating internal and external resources as part of the project deliverables.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Managing changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Ensuring project change is managed appropriately including full impact assessment and change approval process.
- Ensuring internal governance processes are followed and complied with in the context of each project.
- Ensuring the maintenance of project plans and regular progress reporting.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
Skills and Experience:
We are looking for someone who is extremely organised and has great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Project Management and / or Project Management Office Experience.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Flexible; dealing with all areas and different types of work.
- Some knowledge of project delivery methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall.
- Some knowledge of Risk and Issue management
- Strong people skills, able to get the best from colleagues you work with.
- Experience with MS Project, Word and Excel
- Familiar with project budgeting and project forecasting.
-Educated to A Level standard
-Qualifications in Prince2 or other Project disciplines.
-Qualifications in Agile
In return you can expect to receive a salary up to 35,000 depending on experience, opportunities to develop within the business, plus 33 days' holiday including bank holidays plus long-service increase. Great flexi-time arrangement available. Government work place pension, free parking and hot drinks, free work wear, on site crèche and staff discounts.
If you're interested in the role please apply now or contact Cat on 07971609654.
Posted 3 weeks ago
York, North Yorkshire
£25000 - £35000 per annum