Contract: Ongoing to August 2021
Hours: 37hrs a week - 9-5
Start Date: Immediate
Location: WFH (may change post COVID)
We are currently looking for a Team Organiser to work with one of our Government clients in York City Centre.
Main duties include;
1. Undertake general office administration duties including control of all mail, co-ordinating diaries, processing and maintaining personnel records including vulnerable assets such as mobile telephones; make necessary returns. Arrange travel, hotels and vehicles, and order and control Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the team.
2. Organise meetings and the production, collation and dissemination of documentation for and resulting from them. Take minutes when required and follow up actions from the meeting.
3. Previous exposure to Excel and to have a good understanding of this package as well as the other Microsoft ones.
4. Provide a consistent telephone presence on behalf of the team delivering excellent customer service levels. Provide communications to the team, including sending messages as required.
5. Maintain an efficient filing system paying particular attention to records of standing meetings, statutory records and authorisations.
6. Utilise financial and procurement systems and act as Local Purchasing Agent (where directed) by ordering stationery and other office consumables as required.
7. Report team problems e.g. IT and office facilities and monitor response.
8. Undertake administrative tasks as directed including technical literature searches for the team.
The role is subject to DBS and reference clearance. You must have been a resident in the UK for three consecutive years, spending no longer than six months abroad during this period (unless an Overseas Police Check is obtained).
This is a temporary position, applications from candidates in a permanent role cannot be considered. Due to high numbers of applications, if you have not been contacted after you have applied for this role, then unfortunately you have not been short listed.
Posted 2 weeks ago
York, North Yorkshire
Up to £14.06 per hour